Work From Home
Earn Unlimited PTO Working From Home as a Customer Support Project Manager
Arkestro, a predictive procurement platform, is hiring a customer support project manager to work full time remotely.
You will be resolving incoming customer support issues, developing customer relationships and managing customer activity. If necessary, you will escalate customer issues.
You must have at least three years of experience in a technical customer-facing role, plus at least one year of experience with procurement, supply chain, logistics or materials.
Benefits include health care insurance, a 401(k) and unlimited PTO. There are also home office and educational stipends.
Customer Support Project Manager at Arkestro
- Resolving incoming customer support issues.
- Developing strong customer relationships.
- Managing customer activity in the Arkestro platform.
- Escalating customer issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience in a technical, customer-facing role.
- At least one year of experience with procurement, supply chain, logistics or materials.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Project management skills.
- Unlimited PTO.
- A 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- $1,000 per employee annually for learning and development.
- $1,000 budget for home office supplies.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.