Work From Home
Earn Up to $16/Hr as a Customer Service Rep for This Tech Service Company
Get ready to make IT rain.
Tech Service Today is hiring multiple full-time Dispatcher/Customer Service Experts to provide an ultra-personable, Disney-esque customer experience. (They specifically mention Disney and Ritz-Carlton in the listing, so it’s safe to say an outgoing personality is key to landing this job.)
As the name implies, this is a hybrid position. Beside the typical remote customer service duties, the dispatcher will also manage work orders and verify that field technicians are ready to roll for scheduled appointments.
This position is full-time and pays $12 to $16, depending on experience. A slew of benefits are available to full-timers, too — they include health, dental, vision and life insurance.
Tech Service Today, which provides on-site IT support, is seeking applicants who can work flexible hours, including at least one weekend day (i.e. Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday). Hours start in the afternoon — for example, from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST.
Note: Applicants without prior remote work experience must live within 25 miles of Boca Raton, Florida. Experienced telecommuters may apply from anywhere in the U.S.
Dispatcher/Customer Service Expert at Tech Service Today
Pay: $12 to $16 an hour
- Scheduling tech-related work orders for field technicians
- Verifying that field technicians are prepared for on-time delivery of service
- Handling high volumes of inbound and outbound customer calls
- Recruiting technicians and negotiating competitive rates
- Tracking technician and customer-related data in Google Forms
Applicants for this position must have:
- Telecommuting experience to work from anywhere, otherwise a residence within 25 miles of Boca Raton, Florida
- Some experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- The ability to type 45 words per minute at 98% accuracy (Want some practice? Take a WPM test.)
- Tech savviness with general knowledge of Excel and Google Forms
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Three weeks of paid time off
- Company cell phone plus service
- Gym membership
- Lifelock and LastPass memberships