Work From Home
Earn up to $37K Plus Benefits as a Remote Customer Support Specialist
CoreLogic, a property intelligence company, is hiring an associate customer support specialist. This is a full-time remote position that may be done anywhere in the United States. The pay is expected to fall between $26,100 and $37,440 annually.
You will be helping customers via chat, phone, web and email; and you’ll listen, document and analyze their questions to find an appropriate resolution. At times, you may escalate their issues.
You must have a high school diploma or equivalent work experience, and at least one year of customer service or software quality assurance experience. The availability to work weekends and nontraditional shifts is required.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, plus a 401(k) match and paid parental leave.
Associate Customer Support Specialist at CoreLogic
- Helping customers via chat, phone, web and email inquiries.
- Listening, documenting and analyzing customer questions to find a resolution.
- Escalating issues.
- Achieving and maintaining above a 90% customer satisfaction score.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year of customer service or software quality assurance experience.
- Availability to work weekends and nontraditional shifts.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 50 Ways to Make Extra Money This Month
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.