Work From Home
Eden Health Is Offering Up to $62K for an Experienced Health Care Navigator
Eden Health, a direct-to-employer medical provider, is hiring a health care navigator in charge of claims and billing. This is a full-time remote position for anyone living in the United States. The base salary ranges from $49,600 to $62,000 depending on experience, qualifications and location.
You will be responding to incoming claims and billing questions, as well as speaking with patients. You’ll also be working with insurance companies and external billing teams to resolve issues.
You must have two years of experience in customer service and three years of experience in a claims examiner or related role. The hours required are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST plus rotating weekends.
Benefits include health insurance, PTO and equity.
Health Care Navigator, Claims & Billing, at Eden Health
- Responding to incoming claims and billing inquiries.
- Speaking with patients in a clear manner.
- Working with insurance companies and external billing teams to resolve issues.
- Researching complex benefit and coverage questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of experience in customer service.
- Three years of experience in a claims examiner or related role.
- The ability to work between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST plus rotating weekend shifts.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Equity compensation package.
- Inclusive company.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.