Work From Home
Enterprise Needs a Full-Time Customer Service Rep in Texas ($14.50/Hour)
Hey there, Texans, do you have the drive to succeed?
If so, then this Enterprise job might be for you. The rental car company is hiring a full-time, work-from-home customer service representative in Fort Worth or the surrounding area.
For this job, you’ll need to be a computer-savvy problem-solver who can deliver exceptional customer service, specifically when handling difficult situations.
The job pays $14.50 an hour. There are three weeks of virtual training.
Schedules include weekends and holidays, with start times between 9 and 10:30 a.m. and end times around 7 p.m. CST.
Customer Service Representative at Enterprise
- Receiving incoming calls while accessing information from numerous applications.
- Completing the three-week mandatory training, Monday through Friday, 9 to 5:30 p.m. CST.
Applicants must have:
- At least one year of experience resolving customer concerns; call center experience is preferred.
- Multitasking skills, including navigating between multiple applications while talking with customers.
- A PC — no Macs — with compatible OS versions: Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, as well as a computer USB headset with microphone.
- A separate modem and a standalone router with an Ethernet cable connection.
- High-speed internet access — no DSL, satellite or wireless.
- Authorization to work in the United States (and you must be 18 years old).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with a company match of up to 3% and profit sharing.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder.