Work From Home
This Entry-Level Freelance Editor Job Offers Paid Holidays, Up to $40K/Year
WebFX, a digital marketing agency, is hiring a full-time copy and content editor. This is a contract position paying $17 to $19/hour. You may work from home from anywhere.
In this role, you will be editing everything from blog posts to sales copy to long-form content.
After attending a virtual bootcamp web marketing training program, you will be expected to work 40 hours per week but with the option to choose your schedule. You should have great attention to detail, and you’ll need a laptop, office equipment and Internet access.
You will be eligible to receive up to $1,000 in an annual bonus, and $180 per month for work-from-home expenses. Plus, contractors receive six paid holidays.
Contract Copy/Content Editor at WebFX
- Editing everything from blog posts to sales copy to long-form content.
- Working with more than 1,000 publishers ranging from entertainment and lifestyle.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Availability to work 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail.
- A laptop, office equipment and Internet access.
- $1,000 in potential annual bonuses.
- $180 monthly stipend for remote work life.
- Six paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.