Work From Home
This Entry-Level Insurance Sales Support Job Includes Some Sweet Benefits
American Family Insurance, an insurance provider, is hiring a sales support representative. The full-time job is available anywhere in the U.S.
In this role, you’ll provide support to sales management and may help during the sales process.
While this is an entry-level position, there is potential for growth since you’ll need to obtain a proper life Insurance license within three months of getting hired.
You should have an understanding of the insurance industry and experience in sales.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. The company also offers a 401(k), a pension, a yearly incentive, paid family leave and student loan repayment.
Sales Support Representative at American Family Insurance
- Providing support to the sales staff by helping with sales, systems and procedures related to product issuance and underwriting.
- Troubleshooting issues with product issuance, underwriting, procedures or other matters requiring technical expertise.
- Reviewing coverage for customers and recommending additional coverage as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience with customer-driven support, service and solutions.
- Sales environment experience.
- An understanding of the insurance industry.
- A life insurance license (or obtain one within three months of hiring).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Pension plan.
- Annual incentives.
- Paid time off.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Paid family leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.