Work From Home
Experienced in Health Care Marketing? Doximity Is Hiring a Remote Associate
Here’s a gig for someone with some experience in health care marketing.
Doximity, a medical professional networking service, is hiring a marketing associate. This position offers some fantastic benefits — including medical, dental and vision insurance, stock options and three-plus weeks of vacation.
The job includes pulling data and creating marketing materials to support the sales team for large client presentations.
Applicants need to have from one to three years of marketing experience in the health care field, as well as a bachelor’s degree.
Marketing Associate at Doximity
Pay: Not specified
- Designing custom materials for the sales team during client meetings, including slides, and videos.
- Collaborating with the insights and analytics team to create custom presentations for big meetings.
- Assisting with client requests for info and proposals.
- Creating relevant case studies and highlighting successful campaigns.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have one to three years of health care marketing experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Be an expert in using PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Have experience using Photoshop.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have superior skills in written and verbal communication, time management and attention to detail
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Stock and pre-IPO stock options.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- More than three weeks of vacation.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.