Work From Home
Florida Residents: Make Up to $45K as a Remote Lifestyle Concierge
When friends need a miracle, like scoring tickets to a sold-out Broadway show, do they come to you? How about landing reservations at a Michelin-star restaurant in Paris?
If those sound like the kind of challenges you’re up for, then it’s time to put your high-class problem-solving skills to good use.
Aspire Lifestyles is filling home-based lifestyle consultant/concierge positions in Florida — a total of 10 in all. You’ll be tasked with delivering the white glove treatment to premium American Express card members by facilitating a wide variety of requests. You’ll be required to work evenings and weekends.
You might be called on to place dining reservations, order flowers, hunt down tickets or more. With top-notch customer service skills, you’ll be recommending tailored solutions that best meet the needs of customers and create memorable experiences for them.
Lifestyle Consultant/Concierge at Aspire Lifestyles
Pay: $15.50 an hour with the potential to earn up to $45,000 annually depending on performance and hours worked
- Providing tailored solutions and recommendations to the customers.
- Using a variety of search engines, websites and internal resources to research customer requests.
- Maintaining acceptable performance standards.
- Navigating multiple systems at one time in a fast-paced, structured environment.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a minimum of two years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment. (Experience in the hospitality, travel or entertainment industries is preferred.)
- Live in Florida.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Be proficient operating multiple computer systems and savvy in navigating the internet.
- Have a reliable, high-speed internet connection and dedicated land-based phone line (not VOIP). The internet provider must be different from the phone provider.
- Have a home office with a cross-cut shredder, desk and chair. This dedicated workspace needs to be quiet with a door that can lock. Computer equipment must not face hallways or windows.
- Monthly and quarterly performance-based bonuses.
- Health, dental and vision benefits available after 30 days.
- 401(k) program with company match.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Potential for overtime.
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.