Work From Home
Florida Residents: This Business Services Company Needs a Call Center Rep
Concentrix, a business service company that works with a variety of industries such as automotive, healthcare, and travel, is looking for a remote contact center representative who knows how to talk to people.
To rock in this role, you should know how to listen and be empathetic to customers’ needs. You will use a script to help them find a solution and to suggest appropriate products or services. If you are a persuasive personality with a flair for sales, this could be a great fit for you.
This is a work-from-home position, but it is open to Florida residents only. No special degrees or certifications are required.
Contact Center Representative at Concentrix
- Maximizing sales opportunities on each call to achieve specific sales goals.
- Working from a script to determine customer needs and suggesting appropriate products or services.
- Learning and understand products, pricing, promotions, and procedures.
- Delivering excellent customer service, meeting goals and other KPIs.
- Resolving customer issues using tools and resources provided.
- Taking part in company activities promoting customer satisfaction and sales performance.
- Responding to billing questions and educating customers on the various components of accounts.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in Florida.
- A high school diploma.
- At least three months of sales experience (preferred).
- Customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic PC skills.
- Ability to be flexible with shifts.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.