Work From Home
Gap Is Hiring a Full-Time, Bilingual Customer Support Specialist in Ohio
Do you have experience ironing out customer issues? And do you speak Spanish, Korean, French or German?
Gap Inc. is looking for bilingual residents in the central Ohio area to work from home full time. The email chat specialist will patch up customer issues primarily through — you guessed it — email and chat channels. Some phone work will be required as needed, too.
The customer sales and support specialist troubleshoots customer issues across all Gap Inc. brands, including Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. So some knowledge of fashion terminology is a plus.
Note: the Gap’s application portal will be unavailable for 48 hours starting Tuesday, Aug. 7. So if you want to beat the crowd, apply now.
Email Chat Specialist II at Gap Inc.
Pay: Not specified
- Responding to customers’ inbound emails, chats and phone calls (as needed) to meet customer satisfaction and efficiency metrics
- Cross-selling and upselling products
- Identifying urgent customer service issues and reporting them to the proper channels
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent (two years of college preferred)
- Proficiency in English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Korean, French or German
- Two or more years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center
- PC computer skills (Microsoft Word, Communicator, Outlook, Excel and Zoom)
- An ability to type 40 words per minute
- Brand merchandise discounts: 50% off at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy; 30% off at Outlet; 25% off at Athleta
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Up to five “on the clock” hours a month to volunteer at any charity