Work From Home
Get Benefits and Earn $16.50/Hr as a Customer Service Rep (FL and GA)
Earn $16.50 per hour when you accept a position as an inbound customer service representative at Alorica. Benefits include health insurance, PTO and a 401(k).
You must live in either Florida or Georgia for this full-time role, in which you will be supporting customers over the phone and via email, chat and social media.
Alorica prefers applicants to have a college degree, but those with a high school diploma or a GED will be considered. It’s a bonus if you have customer service experience or phone-related customer service experience. You should also be familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Speak two languages? That’s also a plus.
Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- Resolving issues with customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media.
- Updating customer info.
- Escalating calls to supervisor when necessary.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED (a college degree is preferred).
- Customer service or phone-related customer service experience preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel applications.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Paid time off, including paid holidays and sick time.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.