Work From Home
Get Benefits and Earn $15/Hr as a Customer Service Rep in South Carolina
Earn $15 per hour and have your weekends totally free when you accept a position as a customer service representative at Alorica. You may even be eligible for benefits, including health insurance, PTO and a 401(k).
You will be working from home full-time in North Charleston, South Carolina, where you will be provided with all the equipment you need. In this role, you will be supporting customers over the phone and via email, chat and social media. Your duties will include resolving customer issues, helping them with concerns and escalating problems to a supervisor.
Alorica prefers applicants to have a college degree, but those with a high school diploma or a GED will be considered. It’s a bonus if you have customer service experience or phone-related customer service experience. You should also be familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Speak two languages? That’s also a plus.
Virtual Customer Service Rep at Alorica
- Resolving issues with customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media.
- Updating customer info.
- Escalating calls to supervisor when necessary.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED (a college degree is preferred).
- Customer service or phone-related customer service experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel applications.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.