Work From Home
Get Paid Up to $20/Hour as a Claims Processor for This Healthcare Company
CareCentrix, a healthcare services company, is hiring a claims processing associate to work from home full-time from anywhere. Pay ranges from $16.35 to $20 an hour.
You will be reviewing and resolving any electronic claims, computer-generated edits and questionable claims and authorizations.
For this role, you must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with one year of work experience. You should also have experience with claims processing, medical services or medical terminology.
Benefits include healthcare insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) and free virtual fitness training.
Claims Processing Associate at CareCentrix
- Reviewing electronic claims.
- Resolving computer-generated edits and determining correct payment or denial amounts.
- Identifying questionable claims and authorizations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of work experience.
- Experience with claims processing, medical services or medical terminology.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Dependent care FSA employer match.
- Free on-demand virtual fitness training.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.