Work From Home
Get Paid $22/Hr and Score Free Event Tickets in This Work-From-Home Job
Looking for a part-time job with great pay? This could be your ticket.
Goldstar, the event ticket service, is hiring an “organizer success specialist.” This gig features a flexible schedule, 20 hours a week. The best part: It pays $22 per hour.
As an organizer success specialist, you’ll work with entertainment venues that are part of company’s network to make sure their event listings are posted quickly and accurately on the Goldstar website. You’ll be using Goldstar’s proprietary system, so having the skills to learn and master technology is essential.
Candidates must be California residents with the ability to attend regular training sessions at Goldstar’s office in Pasadena.
The job posting encourages candidates to get a thorough understanding of Goldstar’s business before applying.
Organizer Success Specialist – Part Time at Goldstar
Pay: $22 per hour
- Managing requests and inquiries from venue clients as they list events on Goldstar’s proprietary system
- Troubleshooting technical issues with venue partners
- Working with the customer service team to rectify issues with customers and venues
- Staying up-to-date on changes within the Goldstar system
Applicants for this position must:
- Have two-plus years’ experience in e-commerce (event ticketing a plus)
- Be a California resident who can regularly attend training sessions in Pasadena
- Be willing to regularly work holidays and weekends
- Have exceptional computer skills
- Have experience with ticketing systems (a plus)
- Be able to talk on the phone and write emails in a polite, professional manner
- Be able to manage multiple browser windows and tabs
- Be knowledgeable about live events
- Employee “comp” tickets to events
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.