Work From Home
Get Paid to Write for This Educational Tech Company (Unlimited PTO)
Do you enjoy debating the merits of the Oxford comma in your spare time?
If so, have I got a potential job for you.
Degreed, an educational platform, is hiring a full-time content writer for its marketing department.
For this position, you’ll need versatile editing and creative writing skills, as you’ll be working on blogs, articles, white papers and eBooks.
And if you’re ready to email me to complain that I didn’t use an Oxford comma in the previous sentence, that may be a sign you need to apply.
Content Writer at Degreed Responsibilities include:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics.
- Producing content for blog posts, articles, case studies, newsletters and eBooks.
- Proofreading content.
- Researching keywords and monitoring content metrics.
- Writing headlines using the brand voice.
- Maintaining an editorial calendar.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience as a writer or copywriter (portfolio of published articles is required).
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of editorial management and keyword research platforms is preferred.
- Ability to pull content metrics from data-driven platforms like Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Creative writing skills and an attention to detail.
- Flexible schedule.
- Learning stipend of $1,200 per year (unlimited amount if it’s job-related).
- Unlimited paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Childcare reimbursement.
- Unlimited paid time off.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.