Work From Home
Good With Taxes? Check Out This Seasonal Customer Service Gig (46 States)
If you’ve already organized all your receipts and are eagerly anticipating your W2s, you could be perfect for a seasonal job with this company.
Working Solutions is hiring customer service reps to help customers navigate software to prepare their taxes.
For this independent contractor role (which means no benefits), you must be able to work at least 20 hours a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week. Peak times fall between Jan. 26 and April 15.
The job is available is every state except California, New York, Pennsylvania and Washington. (Find out why some jobs have state restrictions.)
Tax Software Customer Service Representative at Working Solutions
- Assisting customers with tax preparation via phone calls and video chat.
- Providing technical support and calculations.
- Helping customers’ locate previous years’ returns and amendments.
- Researching external websites and resources.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one to two years of experience in a high-volume customer service role.
- Familiarity with Windows OS and/or Mac OS operating systems, with the ability to install and uninstall applications.
- Experience using accounting or tax software (preparing your own taxes is a plus).
- Ability to pass a background check.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.