Work From Home
Got a Background in Real Estate? eXp Realty Is Hiring a Program Assistant
Do you have an administration background or interest in real estate — and want to work from home?
Then you could be in luck, because eXp Realty — a cloud-based real estate brokerage offering collaborative tools, training and social networks for real estate professionals — is hiring a program assistant to perform various administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate must have a high school diploma or GED, excellent communication skills and at least two years’ experience in an administrative support role. Real estate experience is preferred but not required.
Program Assistant at eXp Realty
Pay: Not Specified
- Assisting with monthly certified mentor training tasks, including taking attendance and answering questions via voice, live chat or email.
- Completing documentation and reporting tasks, including providing updated agent lists, maintaining user records, performing monthly audits and helping implement any needed updates and changes.
- Compiling a list of newly certified mentors each month and coordinating with the marketing department to send welcome emails and update mentor resources.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years’ experience in office administration or support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field and some real estate experience is preferred.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.