Work From Home
Got a High School Diploma? Become a Virtual Sales Rep for Paychex
Paychex, a human resource outsourcing service, is hiring a virtual sales representative to work remotely full time.
You must live in a Central or Eastern time zone area, which includes: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
You will be responsible for achieving unit and revenue expectations, creating and managing advanced leads and opportunities in Salesforce and conducting meetings with new prospects via phone and email.
You must have a high school diploma and at least two years of experience in sales and marketing.
Virtual Sales Representative for Paychex
- Achieving unit and revenue expectations.
- Creating and managing advanced leads and opportunities in Salesforce.
- Conducting meetings with new prospects via phone and email.
- Identifying customers’ needs and presenting the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and decision-makers
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least two years of experience in sales or marketing.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.