Work From Home
This Lawn Care Startup Is Hiring Full-Time Customer Service Reps ($11/Hr)
Here’s your chance to grow with a startup.
Austin-based LawnStarter has posted a work-from-home customer service representative job, which is available to residents of the following eight states:
- North Carolina.
The online lawn-service booking company says it’s looking for determined, upbeat people who can quickly learn the job, which involves speaking with customers, resolving problems and transcribing calls. Pay starts at $11 an hour.
According to the job listing, this position is full-time and temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent. You’ll need to provide your own equipment, including a headset and computer. (Our guide on common office requirements for work-from-home jobs assures your workspace is remote-ready.)
Customer Service Representative at LawnStarter
Pay: $11 an hour.
- Talking on the phone with customers and resolving problems.
- Meeting goals related to schedule and attendance, customer satisfaction and quality and work efficiency.
- Relaying information concisely in written form.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia.
- Superior communication skills, especially on the phone.
- Necessary equipment like a headset, computer and internet connection.
- A quiet workspace.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.