Work From Home
Got an Eye for Home Decor? Wayfair Needs Customer Service Reps in 3 States
Sing it with me: “Wayfair, you’ve got the jobs that I need.”
The online home goods retailer is hiring virtual customer service representatives across Arizona, Nevada and Washington. The company wants applicants who hold bachelor’s degrees (or have equivalent experience) and are serious about making customer service their career.
The Arizona listing doesn’t specify hours, but does say one weekend day is required. Hours for the Nevada position are scheduled between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., and the hours for Washington are between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. — both also require one weekend day.
The listing doesn’t specify pay, but Glassdoor indicates that Wayfair customer service reps average $15 an hour. The company also has a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, company discounts and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Service Agent at Wayfair
- Assisting customers with post-order issues like returns, refunds, delivery status and replacements
- Meeting customer satisfaction and efficiency metrics
- Upselling and cross-selling items when appropriate
- Documenting and reporting trends in customer issues
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience working in a high-volume call environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce trends
- Customer service experience (call center preferred)
- Stellar communication and problem solving skills
- A distraction-free work environment
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection (25 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload)
Apply here for the Arizona position.
Apply here for the Nevada position.
Apply here for the Washington position.