Work From Home
Got Customer Service Skills? Farmers Insurance Is Hiring Full-Time Reps Now
Farmers Insurance is hiring a work-from-home customer service representative. In this role, you’ll be the voice of Farmers, answering questions to provide customers information on insurance and eligibility. You’ll serve as an advocate for customers by educating them on available products, services and strategies so they can get the information they need.
This position requires an insurance license in personal lines or property and casualty. Farmers will provide the study and training material you need to pass the exam.
Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
Customer Service Representative at Farmers Insurance
Pay: Not Specified
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers by communicating the desired insurance and eligibility information
- Becoming an expert on company products, services and strategies
- Resolving problems for customers with company technology and learning resources
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (four-year college degree preferred)
- Complete any required additional training
- Have at least one year of experience providing service consultation support
- Have experience using Microsoft Office programs and be comfortable learning new platforms
- Have a personal lines or property and casualty insurance license in all applicable states (training provided for the licensing exam)
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Access to wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
- Paid time off
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.