Work From Home
Florida Residents: Wyndham Destinations Is Hiring Full-Time Reps
Looking for a full-time gig that’ll help turn people’s dream vacations into reality?
Wyndham Destinations is hiring customer service representatives to help inbound callers book their next trip. You’ll provide guests with information about the resorts and their amenities and make recommendations about local attractions.
After completing one to two weeks of paid training at Wyndham corporate headquarters in Orlando, Florida, you’ll transition to working from home. Training classes begin March 22.
This position pays $12 an hour plus benefits.
Inbound Customer Service Rep for Wyndham Destinations
- Answering inbound calls and booking reservations.
- Building rapport with customers to help meet their needs.
- Providing information on resorts, amenities and activities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in the greater Orlando area.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Six months of customer service or sales experience.
- The ability to attend training at the corporate headquarters in Orlando, Florida, before working from home.
- The flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision) coverage within 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) with company match after the first year of employment.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Employee stock purchasing program.
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $6,000 per year).
- Wyndham travel discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.