Work From Home
Got Professional Writing Experience? StartUp Health Needs a Copywriter
Can you go from writing long-form web copy to email campaigns to 280 characters or less?
StartUp Health is looking for an experienced writer to fill a remote marketing copywriter position. The copywriter will be responsible for creating compelling and strategic content on different web-based platforms.
Candidates should have professional writing experience and the ability to adopt StartUp Health’s voice and use it consistently across platforms.
The role will report to the media director in New York City, but this is a fully remote position. Candidates nationwide are welcome to apply.
The pay for this full-time job is not listed.
Marketing Copywriter at StartUp Health
Pay: Not listed
- Creating copy for email campaigns, website,social media and other web-based content
- Collaborating with StartUp team members to create content
- Maintaining a consistent voice across all platforms and content
- Following brand guidelines and the editorial style guide
- Assisting with other projects as needed
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of professional writing experience (in marketing or advertising a plus)
- Stellar writing skills and editorial judgement
- Ability to adopt and write in StartUp Health’s brand voice
- Experience with data and analytic tools
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-based tools like Slack, Google for Business and Dropbox
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.