Work From Home
Got Sales Experience? This Company Is Offering a Long List of Benefits
Zapier, an online automation tool, is hiring a sales assist representative to work from home from anywhere in the United States.
For this role, you should be comfortable leading virtual demonstrations and meeting sales quotas.
Zapier is seeking an applicant with at least two years of experience, preferably in software. You have excellent communication skills and a willingness to test new ideas.
Zapier offers an array of benefits, including health insurance, stock options, a retirement plan, a $2,000 learning stipend and 14 weeks paid leave for new parents.
Sales Assist Representative at Zapier
- Leading virtual demonstrations to model how product can help customers.
- Using data to identify, reach out to and convert customers.
- Soliciting feedback from customers and sharing it with the rest of the company.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of sales experience; software experience is preferred.
- Interest in the technicalities of a product.
- Ability to hit quotas.
- Communication skills.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Stock options.
- $2,000 annual learning stipend.
- Company-provided equipment.
- At least two weeks paid time off.
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.