Work From Home
Have a Year of Work Experience? Verisk is Hiring a Customer Service Rep
Verisk, an insurance risk company, is hiring a customer service representative to work remotely full time.
Your responsibilities will include maintaining excellent customer relationships, coordinating with product and implementation teams to help customers, and conducting research for sales and marketing-related activities.
You must have at least one year of customer experience, along with either a college degree or work experience. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office is also required.
Customer Service Representative at Verisk
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Educating customers about Verisk products and services.
- Coordinating with product and implementation teams to help customers.
- Conducting research for sales and marketing-related activities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience working with customers.
- A college degree or work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.