Work From Home
HCA Healthcare Is Hiring Full-Time Registrars (Benefits Included)
A major health care service provider is hiring across Central, Midwestern and Western parts of the U.S.
A subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, Parallon, is filling multiple remote registrar openings in Kansas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Texas and Utah. Registrars are in charge of recording patients’ health care information and ensuring their charts are accurate for proper coding and billing.
The following schedules are available, based on local time:
- Sunday to Wednesday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday to Wednesday, 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesday to Saturday, 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
A high school diploma (or equivalent) plus one year of related experience is required.
An HR rep for HCA Healthcare said that on-site orientation, training and certain meetings may be required.
Applicants should apply to the closest available job site:
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- San Antonio, Texas
Not the job for you? Check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Remote Registrar at Parallon (HCA Healthcare)
- Gathering all necessary health care account information.
- Ensuring charts are accurate.
- Verifying insurance information to obtain authorization.
- Calculating and collecting patient payments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent).
- At least one year of registration experience.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment plans.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.