Work From Home
This Quality Analyst Job Does Not Require a High School Diploma or GED
Broadpath, a health care service company, is seeking a quality analyst who can listen to recorded calls to make sure they’re meeting performance standards. When necessary, you’ll provide feedback and coaching to those in the call center.
As an applicant, you should have at least one year of related experience, as well as telesales and quality analyst experience. You should also have familiarity with Microsoft Windows.
While a high school diploma or GED is preferred, it’s not required.
Quality Analyst at BroadPath
- Listening to and evaluating recorded calls.
- Providing feedback about those calls.
- Offering tips to improve calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Telesales experience.
- One year of experience as a call center health care quality analyst.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.