Work From Home
Help Customers Navigate a Parking App With This Customer Service Gig
“Do you remember where we parked?”
OK, you might not get that question, but if you can help troubleshoot other issues for transit and parking app users, you could be the perfect fit for this ModSquad gig.
You’ll need to be available to work at least 10 to 20 hours per week between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST for this job that primarily involves phone support.
Customer Support at ModSquad
- Providing phone support and some ticket support to customers.
- Directing clients to the correct sources for resolving issues.
- Troubleshooting app issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to type at least 30 words per minute (60 or more preferred)
- Knowledge of CS-Ticket (basic app troubleshooting experience preferred)
- Access to either an iPhone or Android device.
- Quiet space to take phone calls.
- Helpshift, 8×8 and Slack experience is helpful.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.