Work From Home
Help Customers Schedule COVID Vaccinations With This Concentrix Job
Want to find a way to help during the pandemic and also stay safe?
This remote seasonal job with Concentrix involves providing support to clients scheduling COVID-19 vaccinations. You’ll interact with clients via the phone and internet, answering questions and concerns.
Previous customer service experience is preferred but not required for this role. You must have the flexibility to rotate shifts on an as-needed basis.
COVID Vaccination Scheduling Support at Concentrix
- Communicating with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls and the internet.
- Handling customer requests, questions and concerns in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responding to inquiries by referring customers to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
- Tracking, documenting and retrieving information in a database.
- Maintaining basic knowledge of client products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma.
- Three to six months of relevant experience is preferred.
- Courteous, professional manner.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be patient, professional and courteous toward all customers.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.