Work From Home
Help Customers Use WordPress in This Full-Time Job (Includes Benefits)
Incsub, the maker of education-focused WordPress plugins, is hiring a support enthusiast. Translation: They need someone who can help explain and work on WordPress projects.
You’ll be helping with WordPress questions, testing and updating WordPress plugins and core, and working with developers to fix bugs and features.
This is a full-time position, and you may work from anywhere. You should already be comfortable using WordPress — and if you know how to code, that’s even better.
Benefits include up to 35 days of paid leave per year and bonuses.
CampusPress Support Enthusiast at Incsub
- Supporting Edublogs and CampusPress customers via email.
- Helping with WordPress questions.
- Working with developers to help with bugs and new features on WordPress.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Understanding of WordPress.
- Great typing skills.
- Ability to code is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Up to 35 days paid leave annually.
- Up to two months of salary bonus.
- Expense budget.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.