Work From Home
Help Improve Health Care With This Client Services Specialist Job
Invitae is dedicated to improving healthcare by bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine. The company is hiring a client services specialist to serve as the primary point of contact for health care providers and patients in a dedicated area.
This is a full-time, work from home job. It includes benefits like health insurance, a 401(k), stock options, paid time off and parental leave.
Client Services Specialist at Invitae
- Assisting clients through the sampling process including sending collection kits, arranging phlebotomy draws, and updating clinicians on the status of the order.
- Developing a thorough knowledge base of Invitae products, policies and processes.
- Serving as the main point of contact for health care providers and patients supported in your region.
- Handling issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively identifying areas for process improvement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two or more years of customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.
- Experience reporting in Tableau or Salesforce is a plus.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.