Work From Home
Help New Hires Onboard as a Learning Program Facilitator for Zendesk
Zendesk, a customer service software company, is hiring a part-time learning program facilitator to work from home.
Your primary role will be facilitating the company’s new hire orientation program, which takes place via Zoom in two-day blocks. During these orientations, you will explain the company’s culture and values, build relationships and facilitate team-based breakout room activities. You will also work with HR to handle paperwork and manage onboarding tests.
You should be comfortable speaking in front of people, experienced with new hiring situations and great at facilitating discussions. You should also be knowledgeable about educational methods and learning management systems for presentations.
Learning program facilitator for Zendesk.
- Facilitating new hire orientation programs over Zoom.
- Organizing team-based activities in breakout rooms.
- Working with HR to handle paperwork.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience delivering new hire or related programs.
- Experience facilitating discussions.
- Great social skills in front of live or virtual classrooms.
- Comfort with technology such as Slack, Zoom and the Google Suite.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.