Work From Home
Help People Make Smart Financial Decisions as a ‘Customer Champion’
U.S. residents are invited to apply to be customer champions for Cleo, a money app. In this role, you will respond to customer questions via an online chat, and you will collect feedback to share with the product operations team to improve the product.
In this contractor position, you will work 20-40 hours per week between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST any day of the week. You should already be a user of the Cleo app. You should be empathetic to customer issues, and you need to be able to multitask.
Benefits include 25 days off annually plus public holidays; online courses and training sessions; online mental health support and more.
Customer Champion for Cleo
- Helping customers through the online chat platform.
- Working with the product operations team to improve the product.
- Solving customer issues with empathy.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Familiarity with the Cleo app.
- Tech ability.
- 25 days off per year plus public holidays.
- Online mental health support.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.