Work From Home
Help People Solve Billing Issues With This Brightree Customer Service Job
This gig is for all you problem solvers out there with a can-do attitude.
The health care technology company Brightree is hiring a billing and account receivable customer support specialist. This work-from-home job is in the Home Health and Hospice (HHP) department. Hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
You’ll help Brightree customers with issues about billing and account receivable, providing the solutions they need.
Billing AR Customer Support Specialist HHP at Brightree
Pay: Not Specified
- Answering billing and account receivable questions regarding Brightree HHP solutions
- Resolving customer billing and account receivable issues over the telephone or via electronic communication
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues that may not have an established solution protocol
- Documenting new problems and updating FAQs
- Identifying critical issues that may affect all clients and create proactive communications
- Tracking and recording inbound support requests to ensure proper notation of customer issues
- Keeping up with current technology and product offerings
Applicants for this position must:
- Have home health or hospice billing and account receivable experience (required)
- Have a bachelor’s degree in finance, business, health care, technology or a relevant field (preferred)
- Have experience solving billing and account receivable problems on a home health and hospice software product
Note: Any equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered for this position.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Career development opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.