Work From Home
Help Solve Computer Problems as a Technical Support Rep
ABC Fitness Solutions, which provides membership management software to health clubs and gyms, is hiring a technical support representative who may work from home from anywhere in the United States. Responsibilities for this position include handling inbound and outbound calls to help troubleshoot customers’ hardware and software issues.
You’ll be expected to maintain department and individual standards, including meeting a minimum quality assurance of 80% and keeping call lengths under 15 minutes.
Applicants need to have a high school diploma, two-plus years of technical support experience in a call center-type environment and a suitable home workspace.
Benefits include health insurance and a 401(k) company match.
Technical Support Representative at ABC Fitness Solutions
- Creating tickets for tracking clients’ computer problems.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Reviewing reported issues and answering client questions.
- Using deductive reasoning skills to solve problems in a timely manner.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least two years’ experience in a technical support call center environment.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with the concepts of networking modems and routers.
- Experience using all Windows operating systems.
- Ability to create, find and modify fact-based articles.
- Professional demeanor on the phone.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- A suitable home working environment with a high-speed internet connection.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid training.
- A 401(k) plan with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Contributor Danielle Braff updated this post for 2022.