Work From Home
Help Workers Break Out of the Cube as an HR Coordinator for Remote Year
Ready to help recruit the next wave of remote employees for a company dedicated to breaking out of the cubicle?
Remote Year, a travel planning company that encourages employees to take their work around the world, is hiring a full-time people operations coordinator for its HR team. Applicants from anywhere are welcome to apply. Coordinators oversee application tracking systems and onboard administrative paperwork as the company hires employees from across the globe.
All Remote Year employees are able to work remotely and receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes stipends for technology and education as well as health and travel insurance.
This travel planning company was founded in 2014 as a way to spread the digital nomad gospel. The company’s mission is to get workers out of the office and into the world. It plans the logistics for people to take work on the road across 12 cities over the course of a year.
People Operations Coordinator at Remote Year
Pay: Not specified
- Assisting with new employee paperwork, such as contracts
- Maintaining the employee database (BambooHR) with up-to-date information that complies with legislation
- Contributing to the recruitment process, from application tracking to reviewing resumes to video interviews
- Contribute to staff onboarding and offboarding
- Acting as an HR point person for Remote Year staff and prospective employees
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with travel, startups, BambooHR and Breezy considered a plus
- Health and travel insurance
- Paid time off
- Technology and education stipends