Work From Home
Here’s a Customer Service Job That Doesn’t Require Previous Experience
FreshBooks, a cloud-based accounting software company based in Canada, is hiring a customer success specialist who may work from home from anywhere in the Americas.
You will be the principal contact for new customers and the sales team.
No prior experience is necessary, but you should be passionate about customer service and have strong technical aptitude.
Customer Success Specialist, Select Onboarding at FreshBooks
- Onboarding new customers for their first three months after acquisition.
- Helping the sales team convert leads.
- Collaborating other teams to ensure account changes are completed and customer data migrates to the FreshBooks platform.
- Educating and upselling clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Passion for customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Technical aptitude.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.