Work From Home
Hey, Grammar Nerds: This Dictionary Website Needs Part-Time Staff Writers
Know your aphorisms from your anthropomorphisms?
YourDictionary.com, a LoveToKnow Media company, needs part-time staff writers to pen short- and long-form content such as spelling and writing tips, definitions and other grammar-related articles.
Applicants should have a year of writing experience, specifically related to English or grammar topics, plus a bachelor’s degree in English, education or another closely related field. Availability of up to 25 hours a week is required.
Staff Writer at YourDictionary.com (LoveToKnow Media)
- Writing high-quality articles based on reader queries.
- Applying company writing guidelines to all new and existing content.
- Updating or rewriting dated articles.
- Keeping a record of hours worked.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of related writing experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in English, education or a related field (master’s degree, a plus).
- Familiarity with best practices of research and writing for the web.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.