Work From Home
Hey Night Owls: This Company Is Hiring Entry-Level Service Techs (Benefits)
If you’re a night owl in Ohio, we’ve got a job for you.
Concentrix, a customer experience solutions and tech company, is hiring an overnight customer service tech. You must live in Ohio for this remote role.
Your responsibilities include troubleshooting customer issues and thinking creatively to solve them.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, high speed Internet and the ability to work between 6 p.m. and 8 a.m.
Benefits include health insurance, retirement plans and performance-based pay.
Overnight Customer Service Tech Support at Concentrix
- Troubleshooting customer questions.
- Thinking creatively to problem solve.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Excellent customer-service and critical-thinking skills.
- PC desktop or laptop and high speed Internet.
- Smartphone for security verification.
- Ability to purchase equipment (dual monitors, flash drive and/or headset) as required.
- Medical insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Performance-based pay.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.