Work From Home
High School Grads: Work as a Remote Payroll Analyst for Telus International
Telus International, a digital customer experience innovator, is hiring a payroll analyst to work full time from anywhere in the United States.
You will be reviewing payroll-related tickets, processing payroll and creating Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) files to be submitted to the Workday system.
You must have a high school diploma or GED and at least two years of multistate payroll processing experience in a large-scale customer-facing organization.
Payroll Analyst at Telus International
- Reviewing payroll-related tickets.
- Processing payroll.
- Creating EIB files and submitting them for uploading into the Workday system.
- Conducting audits of payroll data.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of multistate payroll processing experience in a large-scale customer-facing organization.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.