Work From Home
HotelTonight Is Hiring Remote Customer Services Reps in Six States
Here at The Penny Hoarder, we love to help people find deals.
If that’s your passion, too, we’re about to help you find an awesome work-from-home job.
HotelTonight, the app that helps folks find last-minute bargains on hotel prices, is looking for full-time, remote customer escalations representatives in six states. Some of the positions require applicants to be bilingual.
The English-only positions are available in the following states:
The bilingual customer escalations representatives positions are available in the following states:
- Florida (Italian or Spanish)
- Illinois (Italian or German)
- Maine (French or German)
- Oregon (French, German or Italian)
- Texas (French, German or Italian)
- Wisconsin (German or Spanish)
This job requires communicating over the phone and a solid Internet connection. So if you don’t live in one of these states with HotelTonight jobs or don’t like talking on the phone, be sure to check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Customer Escalations Representative at HotelTonight
Pay Range: Not specified
- Answering questions and walking customers through how the app works
- Communicating over the phone, as well as email and live chat
- Resolving billing and booking issues in real time without using a script
- Making decisions in high-pressure situations
- Taking accurate records while handling a steady stream of inbound calls
- Solving issues in the first call, if possible
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of experience at a high-volume call center that tracks metrics
- Familiarity with tech, specifically iPhone and Android products
- The ability to multi-task across computer programs
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply it while talking to customers
- The ability to translate speaking skills into writing
- Experience with Talkdesk, Slack and Desk.com is preferred
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- $500 in HotelTonight credit each quarter
- $50/month Internet stipend
- Stock options
Alex Mahadevan is a data journalist at The Penny Hoarder.