Work From Home
HSN Is Hiring a Customer Service Specialist in Florida ($13.25/Hour)
If you live in Florida or Tennessee, you could help customers with orders and accounts with this remote job with HSN.
Florida residents must be located in Brevard, Citrus, Desoto, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, Seminole, Sumter, Volusia, Lee, Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Glades, Charlotte, Hendry, Collier, Monroe, Martin or Indian River counties. Tennessee residents must be in the Nashville area.
Additionally, the phone number you use for this remote job must have one of the following area codes: 321, 352, 941, 863, 552, 813, 407, 727, 954, 239, 786, 772, 305, 561, 615, 931, 386 or 629.
Besides the location requirements, applicants should have a high school diploma or a GED, basic computer skills and strong organizational skills. You will also need your own computer and headset, which should be compatible with HSN specifications.
You will earn $13.25 but will receive raises four times within the first year. After the first year, you will get a raise twice a year.
Customer Service Specialist at HSN
- Helping with customer orders.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Building customer loyalty.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A 321, 352, 941, 863, 552, 813, 407, 727, 954, 239, 786, 772, 305, 561, 615, 931, 386 or 629 area code.
- A high school diploma or a GED.
- PC skills which include Microsoft Windows and Outlook.
- Sales or customer service experience preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.