Work From Home
HubSpot Is Hiring Customer Support Reps in Pacific and Mountain Time Zones
Problem solver? Check. Interest in technology? Got it. Live in the Pacific or Mountain time zones? You betcha.
Sound like you? Then that’s not the wind in your ear — it’s these work-from-home customer service jobs at HubSpot calling your name.
The business software company is currently hiring remote customer support specialists. Candidates must live in either the Pacific or Mountain time zone.
As a customer support specialist, you will be responsible for tackling technical issues and providing software solutions. You’ll need to meet goals independently, so previous remote work experience is a big plus.
The hours and pay aren’t specified in the job listing. But according to Glassdoor, this role has an average annual salary of $36,500 annually, plus a nice list of benefits, including health insurance, 401(k) and stock options, paid time off and more.
If customer-service gigs aren’t really your thing or HubSpot isn’t hiring in your area, it’s all good. Check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal; we’re always posting new work-from-home job opportunities there.
Remote Customer Support Specialist at HubSpot
Pay: Not specified
- Helping HubSpot customers via phone (primarily), email and chat.
- Working with account managers and sales teams to identify sales opportunities.
- Diagnose software problems and more complex issues with the help of the product and engineering teams.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem-resolution steps to benefit the rest of the team
Applicants for this position must have:
- Remote experience (preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- An affinity for solving problems.
- The ability to deliver results and meet goals independently and collaborate with a team.
- An interest in technology, marketing and sales.
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and stock options
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick time and sabbatical leave
- Paid parental leave
- Employee discounts and tuition assistance
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.