Work From Home
Intuit Looking for Experienced Digital Sales Consultants
Intuit, a global tech platform, is hiring digital sales consultants — both inbound and outbound — to work from home from the United States.
You will be providing tech support to business owners to drive higher average revenue per customer. You will be cross-selling and upselling the QuickBooks Digital Ecosystem.
Qualified applicants must have at least three years of quota-carrying software or tech sales experience, the ability to understand the Intuit portfolio and the understanding of Saas with a track record of sales success.
Benefits include a 401(k), medical, dental and vision insurance and dependent care FSA.
The job link takes you to a list of Inuit openings. Scroll down until you find the consultant listings. Or you might find other remote opportunities that suit you.
Digital Sales Consultant at Intuit
- Assisting business owners by providing technical support to help the sales process.
- Supporting and recommending QuickBooks Digital Ecosystem.
- Driving higher average revenue per customer by cross-selling and upselling.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of quota-carrying software or tech sales experience.
- Ability to understand the Intuit portfolio.
- Understanding of Saas with a track record of sales success.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Dependent care FSA
- Adoption assistance
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.