Work From Home
InVision Is Looking for a Digital Content Writer to Join Its Marketing Team
If you love writing and are in search of a career that allows you to work from the comfort of your home, then envision yourself as a digital content writer for InVision.
InVision is a digital product design platform that powers user experiences for organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks, Uber and more.
The company is currently seeking a talented digital content writer. The ideal candidate must have two to four years of experience in writing for an online publication or digital agency and will receive a range of benefits, including home office setup, comprehensive health and retirement plans, flexible vacation policy, wellness reimbursements and more.
Digital Content Writer at InVision
- Writing copy for emails, blog posts, landing pages and more.
- Assisting with content production, including loading posts into WordPress.
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions.
- Supporting internal InVision launches, including podcasts, events and product releases.
- Supporting external InVision efforts, including writing about recent design trends.
- Interviewing customers and members of the design community.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two to four years experience writing for an online publication or digital agency.
- Excellent writing, journalistic and storytelling skills.
- “A love of creative collaboration” and an understanding of voice and tone.
- The ability to produce clean copy under deadline pressure.
- Experience with digital production design, UX design or similar industries.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Comprehensive health and retirement plans.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly coffee shop stipends.
- Annual allowances for business-related books.
- Home office setup.
- Wellness reimbursements.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.