Work From Home
InVisionApp Is Hiring Customer Support Reps in 20 States (Plus Benefits)
In the market for a remote gig in customer support? You’ve come to the right place.
InVisionApp is a digital product design platform that allows users to create and develop design prototypes. Some of the company’s clients include Airbnb, Amazon and Netflix.
The company is currently hiring work-from-home customer advocates, or more simply put, customer and technical support reps.
Customer advocates will be responsible for providing coverage to U.S. customers, responding to any inquiries or requests regarding topics such as account management and billing.
This role is only available to applicants residing in the Central time zone. That includes the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Wisconsin, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Tennessee.
Applicants should have a flexible schedule, including first shift and weekend availability, as well as some previous experience with customer and technical support.
If you don’t live in the right time zone or don’t get too fired up about technical support, it’s all good. We have a handy-dandy Work-From-Home Jobs Portal, where we post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Customer Advocate at InVision
Pay: Not specified
- Responding to customer questions and requests regarding products, billing, account management and functionality
- Comparing and analyzing requests, as well as passing them along to other teams as needed
- Developing and maintaining process documentation
Applicants for this position must have:
- A flexible schedule with weekend availability
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience with product or technical support
- Previous customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting
Nice-to-have qualifications include:
- Knowledge of design practices, including user interface and user experience
- Knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Familiarity with customer service tools such as Zendesk, Desk.com or Help Scout
- Previous InVisionApp experience
- Medical insurance
- A 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Home office reimbursements
- Annual allowances for professional books
- Monthly coffee shop stipends
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.