Work From Home
Kaplan Is Hiring High School Grads With Service Experience (Benefits)
Kaplan, a tutoring company, is hiring customer support specialists to assist students. The remote role is available anywhere in the U.S.
You will be answering inbound calls, emails and chats to advise students about their learning options. You will also be responsible for helping to resolve student concerns and complaints.
You must have a high school diploma or a GED, and at least one year of customer service experience. You should also be familiar with internal IT and business systems, along with Microsoft Office and Gmail.
Benefits include health insurance, 401(k) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Support Specialist at Kaplan
- Answering inbound calls, email and chat.
- Advising potential students about their learning options and upselling products.
- Entering and editing customer information and product orders.
- Troubleshooting and documenting student issues and complaints.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of service experience.
- Familiarity with internal IT and business systems.
- Multitasking skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- 401(k) with company match and two pension programs.
- Health benefits that start on day one.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.