Work From Home
Kelly Is Hiring an Onboarding Coordinator With a HS Diploma and Experience
Kelly, a staffing solutions company, is hiring an onboarding coordinator. This is a virtual contract position, and you may work from home from anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will be registering and screening new talent, maintaining electronic employee records and administering the hiring paperwork.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with at least one year of experience in a customer service, staffing or recruiting support role.
This job pays $15 to $16 per hour.
Onboarding Coordinator at Kelly
- Providing onboarding and screening support via telephone, email and text.
- Administering all employee registration/onboarding forms.
- Registering and screening talent.
- Coordinating health/medical screenings.
- Maintaining electronic employee records, ensuring the integrity of the data.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year experience in a customer service, staffing or recruiting role.
- Decision-making skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.