Work From Home
Know Mortgage Regulations? This Company Is Hiring a Compliance Specialist
You’re not just a rule follower, you’re a rule enforcer.
If this sounds like you — and you have two years of mortgage regulatory compliance experience — this compliance specialist job with Cardinal Financial could be the perfect fit for you.
The mortgage lender needs a multitasking team player to help ensure the company meets all federal, state, regulatory and investor requirements.
The job comes with benefits like health and disability insurance.
Compliance Specialist at Cardinal Financial
- Ensuring all marketing materials meet regulatory compliance.
- Reviewing all MSA/desk rentals for state and federal compliance.
- Providing guidance to staff and answering questions about compliance policy and federal and state regulations, including TILA, RESPA, ECOA, fair lending laws, HMDA, anti-predatory lending laws, licensing, FCRA, privacy laws and Dodd-Frank.
- Assisting with development, implementation and maintenance of company policies, procedures and training materials.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience with mortgage regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of federal and state mortgage laws.
- Computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office and Google apps.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 50% match up to 5% of employee contribution.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.